- 2003: The partial liberalization of the pharmaceutical market opened the way for the import of pharmaceuticals products by the private sector.
- 2004: Al-Inaya was established to import and distribute pharmaceutical products in Syria.
- 2007: First import of pharmaceutical products by Al-Inaya to Syria. Since then, sales developed positively despite the difficult conditions prevailing there.
- 2011: Between 2007 and 2011, Al-Inaya obtained the representation of 3 major pharmaceutical companies.
- 2014: Al-Inaya established a scientific office and started promotion activities for certain suppliers.